PENCIL Fellow Wilde to Reach New Heights at JetBlue Airways
Working at a top NYC firm offers real benefits to every PENCIL Fellow: they improve their professional ‘brand,’ hone their skills, and increase their personal networks. But working at JetBlue Airways has some special perks:
- Aviator sunglasses are always workplace appropriate
- All the Terra Blues Potato Chips you can eat
- Really understanding what director Jim Abrahams was going for in Airplane!
- Being able to explain why that flying toaster screen-saver from the 90’s was totally implausible
- Getting to say “niner” in everyday conversation
There are still students just like Wilde looking to reach new heights through the PENCIL Fellows Program—all they need is a Business Mentor that’s willing to hire them for the summer and teach them the skills they need to excel in the workplace. Sign up to host a PENCIL Fellow because with your help, a local student’s career can really take off.